Main Features of Analog Computer
- It works on Continuous data.
- It is measure natural or physical analog values.
- It is not a versatile computer or machine.
- It is more Accurate than a digital computer.
- It is not a general-purpose computer.
- It gives its output in form of a graph or curve.
Main Features of Digital Computer
- It works on the basis of discontinuous or discrete data.
- It is based on principle 0 or 1.
- It is general purpose computer.
- It is versatile or 100% accurate.
- It has very high storage capacity.
- It has faster processing speed.
- Can be used for desktop publishing.
Hybrid means combining two or more elements. It is a combination of analog and digital computers. It can work with physical or continuous data, like analog computers or it can also work with discrete or discontinuous values, like digital computers. But it cannot be used as a general-purpose computer.
Main Features of Hybrid Computer
- It works on continuous as well discontinuous value.
- It converts the analog value to digital value or digital value in analog.
- It is really very high cost as comparied to digital computer.
- Specially used in hospitals for diagnostic purpose.
- Also can be used for militery equipment use or special device control or aeroplane or jet plane control system.