Imagine marketing in the 90s when there were no social media and digital channels to market the products and services. Traditional marketing is a one-way marketing technique that is not engaging or that effective as compared to social media marketing.
Social media is one of the best marketing platforms that allow you to engage and interact with your consumers.
There are so many advertising techniques and strategies to follow in Digital Marketing but one of the cost-effective, simple, and easy techniques is Social Media Marketing. This consists of social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube, and so on.
Social media has made things very easy for businesses and service providers. Now they don’t have to take the burden of going door-to-door product and services marketing.
A study by backlinko.com,
In 2020, there are 3.96 billion people actively using social media in the world, and this is an increase of 10.9% year-on-year from 3.48 billion in 2019. Back in 2015, there were only 2.07 billion users – that’s an overall increase in users of 92.76% in just five years.
You can see the potential and impact that can make if you start focusing on social media marketing.
Nowadays one of the most popular ways to educate and curate your customer is through video content or (Video Marketing) because it will be having visual content which can have a strong message to sell that particular product or service.
Major shopping brands prefer social media marketing because it can bring in consistent sales from day one. You don’t have to spend a higher amount of money. You make sure that you are producing and engaging content for your customers.
Benefits of Using Social Media Marketing
These are the points that social media advertising is best for instant ROI development because…
- Social media advertising relies on content and that should be enticing or appealing to the customers.
- With the help of content marketing on social media, you will be building a strong base and presence. This way will make your customers conscious regarding your brand.
- The more you interact on your social media channels consistently, you will get better traffic to your website or social media channels. The more traffic you can expect more sales too.
- If you are focusing on organic SEO that will be on a long-term basis. At the same time, if you focus on social media as well, that will directly impact your rankings.
- If you compare the conversion rates to other channels or streams you will get better results through Social Media Marketing.
- It will be very easy to communicate with the customer and make efforts to know the feedback as well as products or service reviews.
- Customers require prompt responses so social media channels are the best way to communicate with them and it’s easy to let them share their thoughts as well.
- If they find your service or product better as compared to other products or services that they have used it will be easy to showcase their love and support for you, it will directly impact your brand loyalty. Even though customers will recommend your products and services to their friends as well.