- It is open and cross-platform.
Advantages of JS:
- It is less server interaction.
- Provides the immediate feedback to the users.
- Increased interactivity.
- Richer Interfaces.
Limitations of JS:
- We can find some of the drawbacks too apart from JS advantages. Some of the major limitations are:
- Doesn’t allow the reading or writing of the files.
- Cannot be used for the Networking applications.
- Doesn’t have any multithreading or multiprocessing capabilities.
A Java Script consists of JS codes placed within the <script> …… </script> HTML tags. Usually the <script> tags are placed inside the <head> section.
The script tag has two most important attributes:
Or Simply you can write inside <script> </script>