In 2015 Microsoft launched Windows 10 and now after 6 years they are once again set to talk about Windows 11 on June 24. We are not sure about what they are planning to talk and discuss with users and audiences, whether it is a newer version of Windows or the new big and very optimized update of Windows 10.
According to the sources that they are all set to release a new version of Windows. Here we have added the link to that event. You can add it to your list to know more in detail about it.
— Windows (@Windows) June 2, 2021
There was news about not getting the newer version of Windows a few years back. But now it seems Windows 11 will be a better and more realistic version as compared to Windows 10.
Microsoft hasn’t shared anything regarding the new version of Windows 11. It looks like on June 24 day to discover their plans for a new operating system.
In my opinion, it’s quite a long period of time to test the operating system, they took more than 6 years to find the issues and fix them, as Windows is one of the commercial most popular and widely used operating systems. They had to find some other ways to optimize it as well.
But after long 6 years, they have hinted that we might get the newer and better version of Windows 10.
What to Expect?
- It might be the successor to the Windows 10
- It will be launched by the end of this year (2021).
- There will be some charge for this new major update of Windows 11, as we know this is already a commercial operating system so we can expect that from Microsoft.
- The UI code-named Sun Valley means big UI changes may be rounded corners and edges.
- The better user experience and the new features as well.
- Enhanced user workflow will be expected.
- A new Microsoft Store which will be better and optimized.
- x64 emulation for Windows on ARM